NCL KREGAS is not your ordinary font; it’s a cyberpunk futuristic techno mecha font with 4 styles (Regular, Slanted, Outline, Outline Slanted) that takes your creativity to the next level. Its futuristic aesthetics bring a whole new dimension to your designs, making them stand out. Whether you’re working on a website, poster, logo, or any other project, this font adds that extra touch of innovation and sophistication. Cyberpunk–a genre that started in science fiction and has left its indelible mark on various aspects of pop culture, including design. The textures of Cyberpunk are hard to ignore. Its intrinsic appeal lies in the paradoxical blend of the advanced and the old-fashioned, the bright and the brooding, the hopeful and the despairing. And one way this vibe gets communicated powerfully is through this font–the heroes of visual communication if you will. Whether you’re a graphic designer working on a futuristic project, a film-maker creating titles for your next sci-fi epic, or simply a fan of Cyberpunk aesthetics, this font will serve as your guide, illuminating your path in the shadowy streets of this unique design language. Using this beautiful futuristic font makes your project an attention-grabbing masterpiece. It can instantly captivate your audience and leave a lasting impression. It’s the perfect choice for those who dare to be different and want to break away from the ordinary. If you’re wondering how to utilize this font best, check out the previews. They’ll give you some incredible inspiration for incorporating this font into your designs. From sleek and modern website to eye-catching posters, the possibilities are endless. Masterfully designed to become a true favorite, this font has the potential to bring each of your creative ideas to the highest level! It was purposely crafted to be used in large point sizes, although it doesn’t lose its magic in small point sizes. This font will be an incredible asset to your fonts’ library, as it has the potential to elevate any creation. With this beautiful font, absolutely you can make your project stand out from the rest. Let your imagination run wild as you envision the impact this great typeface can have on your project.
- True Type Font (TTF)
- Open Type Font (OTF)
- Web Open Format (WOFF1 & WOFF2)
- 4 Styles: Regular, Slanted, Outline, Outline Slanted
- Contains 440 Glyphs for Each Style and 1760 Glyphs for Total
- Uppercase & Lowercase
- Numeral, Punctuation & Symbols
- Stylistic Set 1 & Stylistic Set 2
- Works on PC or Mac. Simple Installation
- PUA Encoded. The font support has an OpenType feature which can be opened by various graphic softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw
- Support for 85 Languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Catalan, Chiga, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, Gusii, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu.
Creator: Enxyclo Studio
Simple To Use