NCL BHAGNES KIREFODA is unique modern chic sans font with unique swashes. Masterfully designed to become a true favorite, this font has the potential to bring each of your creative ideas to the highest level! It was purposely crafted to be used in large point sizes, although it doesn’t lose its magic in small point sizes. It is perfect for creative branding, event, headline, billboard, magazines, website, titles, poster, branding, t-shirt design, and logos. No matter the topic, this font will be an incredible asset to your fonts’ library, as it has the potential to elevate any creation. With this beautiful font, absolutely you can make your project stand out from the rest. See the previews above to get some inspiration on how to use them.
- True Type Font (TTF)
- Open Type Font (OTF)
- Web Open Format (WOFF1 & WOFF2)
- Contains 439 Glyphs
- Stylistic Set 1-6
- Uppercase, Lowercase & Numeral
- Punctuation, Symbol & Currencies
- Works on PC or Mac. Simple installation
- PUA Encoded. The font support has an OpenType feature which can be opened by various graphic softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw
- Support for 88 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Faroese, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower, Sorbian, Luo, Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu.
Creator: Enxyclo Studio
Simple To Use