NCL BIQUE KISTY is romantic love heart swash script font. It is unique handwritten script font with heart or love swashes. Masterfully designed to become a true favorite, this font has the potential to bring each of your creative ideas to the highest level! It was purposely crafted to be used in large point sizes, although it doesn’t lose its magic in small point sizes. It is perfect for wedding or romantic event, headline, billboard, magazines, website, titles, poster, branding, t-shirt design, and logos. No matter the topic, this font will be an incredible asset to your fonts’ library, as it has the potential to elevate any creation. With this beautiful font, absolutely you can make your project stand out from the rest. See the previews above to get some inspiration on how to use them.
- True Type Font (TTF)
- Open Type Font (OTF)
- Web Open Format (WOFF1 & WOFF2)
- Contains 414 Glyphs
- Uppercase, Lowercase & Numeral
- Punctuation, Symbol & Currencies
- Beginning and ending unique heart love swashes for lowercase - Works on PC or Mac. Simple installation
- PUA Encoded. The font support has an OpenType feature which can be opened by various graphic softwares, such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign, and Corel Draw
- Multilingual Support. Support for 87 languages: Afrikaans, Albanian, Asu, Basque, Bemba, Bena, Breton, Catalan, Chiga, Colognian, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Embu, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Friulian, Galician, German, Gusii, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Kabuverdianu, Kalenjin, Kamba, Kikuyu, Kinyarwanda, Latvian, Lithuanian, Lower Sorbian, Luo Luxembourgish, Luyia, Machame, Makhuwa-Meetto, Makonde, Malagasy, Maltese, Manx, Meru, Morisyen, North Ndebele, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Nyankole, Oromo, Polish, Portuguese, Quechua, Romansh, Rombo, Rundi, Rwa, Samburu, Sango, Sangu, Scottish Gaelic, Sena, Serbian, Shambala, Shona, Slovak, Soga, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Taita, Teso, Turkish, Upper Sorbian, Uzbek (Latin), Volapük, Vunjo, Walser, Welsh, Western Frisian, Zulu.
Creator: Enxyclo Studio
Simple To Use